Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:27:24 AM

Mega Menu 3.20 issues

5 years ago
#2402 Quote
Hello, I have bought the Healthy template yesterday, installed it on my development machine and I have two issues I would need some help with:

1. The store has a three levels category structure. The first level is shown in top menu, the second and third are shown in the panel that opens when mouse hovers the category in top menu. However, there is no visible distinction between the category level 2 and category level 3 in the menu. I've seen another user has posted a message about a similar issue and I believe he got his problem solved by configuring the menu/css/whatever, I couldn't figure what.

2. On home page there's a list of categories and a list of manufactures, on the left. When I click on a product, they disappear and the product is shown on the entire page width. Is there any way to keep those lists visible? I need to provide an easy way for the user to navigate a different category/different vendor right from the product page.

Thank you
5 years ago
#2404 Quote
Please provide your live URL.
Thank you for choosing our products!
5 years ago
#2406 Quote
The site is not online yet, but it shouldn't matter. Go to your demo store:

http://www.n-theme.com/demo/?theme=Healthy

Hover your mouse over "CUSTOM ITEM" menu entry. A menu shows up, containing "CUSTOM ITEM 1" and underneath it, "CUSTOM SUBITEM1, CUSTOM SUBITEM2," and so on.

I need to know how to change the font for CUSTOM SUBITEMs (specifically, make it smaller and remove the all caps) because there's no difference now and one can't say which one is category level 2 and which one is category level 3.

Thank you
5 years ago
#2408 Quote
Yes, you are right.
Please wait next 3.30 update, which will be available through week.

Thank you
Thank you for choosing our products!
We have something for you :)